In good company

I’m not old enough to say that my life has made a complete circle, but yes, when I come back to this blog after 2 years, it feels like H and I have come a long way. One year and seven months into our married life, I can vouch that he is the sole reason for all my happiness. Sharing every bit of my space and time with H, surprising him, cooking up new recipes and most importantly, compromising for his sake has been the most fulfilling part of this new phase of my life. His company is such an obsession that I don’t want it to end. Please oh please, let our life run on a slow-motion.

Anyway, what brings me here after such a long sabbatical? Well, after a long time, I’m going to be away from H for 5 whole days. It brings back old memories of how we used to part, without knowing when we would meet next. Horrid days those.

Well, let’s not make this post another one of those whining ones. We both just wanted to revive our blog and put in a bit more effort into our writing exercise. H and I hope to share some of our loveliest memories which we hope you enjoy as much as we cherished.

But yeah, I will definitely whine when I feel like it. :P

-Mrs Iyer in love

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds